These are universal power arms carried in the rear three-point hitch of the tractor.
- TDH MCTR are more robust power arms and are used for professional mowing under normal conditions.
- These arms are specific for their relatively shorter reach (max. 5,000 mm), but with a wide swath range (working width of the cutting head is 2,000 mm)
- They are designed for middle class tractors
- The arm drive is from the rear PTO.
- This arm can be used with a whole range of working heads: cutting head, drill, brush, bush cutter, branch cutter, ditch cleaner, stump cutter, snow blower, column washer, etc.