These are universal power arms carried in the rear three-point hitch of the tractor.
- TDH E TR are more robust power arms and are used for more frequent mowing.
- These arms can be equipped with a controlled boom floating system
- They are designed for lower and middle class tractors
- The arm drive is from the rear PTO.
- This arm can be used with a whole range of working heads: cutting head, drill, brush, bush cutter, branch cutter, ditch cleaner, stump cutter, snow blower, column washer, etc.