These are universal power arms carried on the right side between the tractor axles.
- This solution offers both an optimal view of the working space and an optimal tractor load
- The arms of the TDH L TC series are the lightest in their class and are used for occasional, undemanding mowing.
- The drive unit with hydraulic tank is carried in the rear three-point hitch of the tractor.
- The arm drive is from the rear PTO.
- This arm can be used with a whole range of working heads: cutting head, drill, brush, bush cutter, branch cutter, ditch cleaner, stump cutter, snow blower, column washer, etc.