These are universal power arms carried on the right side between the tractor axles.
- This solution offers both an optimal view of the working space and an optimal tractor load
- The arms of the TDH P TC series are very robust arms, widely used by "road workers" and also suitable for forestry and water management.
- The smallest of the series has a side reach with a cutting head of approx. 6.500 mm, the largest of approx. 10.000 mm.
- These arms are already commonly used for work along public roads.
- The drive unit with hydraulic tank is carried in the rear three-point hitch of the tractor.
- The arm drive is from the rear PTO.
- This arm can be used with a whole range of working heads: cutting head, drill, brush, bush cutter, branch cutter, ditch cleaner, stump cutter, snow blower, column washer, etc.