These are universal power arms carried in the rear three-point hitch of the tractor.
- The arms of the TLH B TR series are the lightest in their class and are used for occasional, undemanding mowing.
- They are equipped with a cutting head with a width of 1.000 mm
- They are designed for small tractors
- The arm drive is from the rear PTO.
- This arm can be used with a whole range of working heads: cutting head, drill, brush, bush cutter, branch cutter, ditch cleaner, stump cutter, snow blower, column washer, etc.