- The arms of the TLH B TR series are the lightest in their class and are used for occasional, undemanding mowing.
- They are equipped with a cutting head with a width of 1.000 mm
- They are designed for small tractors
- The arm drive is from the rear PTO.
- This arm can be used with a whole range of working heads: cutting head, drill, brush, bush cutter, branch cutter, ditch cleaner, stump cutter, snow blower, column washer, etc.
TLH B350 TR
working width of flail head
telescopic dipper arm
changeable working heads
min. weight of the tractor