These are universal power arms carried on the right side between the tractor axles.
- This solution offers both an optimal view of the working space and an optimal tractor load
- The power arms of the TPH P TC series are very robust arms, which are special due to their high attachment of the pivot point of the first boom, allowing it to be flipped over the tractor hood, allowing work in vertical positions (especially when trimming shrubs and branches), right next to the tractor, without overtaking the road.
- The smallest of the series has a side reach with a cutting head of approx. 6.500 mm, the largest of approx. 10.000 mm.
- The drive unit with hydraulic tank is carried in the rear three-point hitch of the tractor.
- The arm drive is from the rear PTO.
- This arm can be used with a whole range of working heads: cutting head, drill, brush, bush cutter, branch cutter, ditch cleaner, stump cutter, snow blower, column washer, etc.