It is a special low-profile snow plow, designed for installation in the bottom of the carrier vehicle between the axles, which is used either to clean the road from the rest of the snow (even hardened), or to remove the snow layer in difficult-to-pass agglomerations.
- This type of plow has a blade with hydraulic turning left / right and can be used for possible double-sided use.
- The snow plow is equipped with continuously hydraulically extendable both edges of the blade, which makes it possible to regulate the working width.
- The blade pushes on the road with a preset pressure and there is no danger of it being damaged or damaging the road.
- The blade can be fitted with a whole range of scraping edges, both standard (steel, rubber, vulcolan), as well as special aggressive
- The plow is especially suitable for use on difficult roads, with parked vehicles and other obstacles, where it is possible to operatively use snow removal on the right side or left side
- The plow can be mounted on trucks of category N3 and tractors