Even small carriers deserve to be equipped with high-quality professional exchangeable work tools. This is also shown by the use and application of the FKP 1710 snow plough from the renowned German company Fiedler Maschinenbau und Technikvertrieb GmbH implemented by MTM Tech, s.r.o. , which is a long-term partner of MTM Tech, s.r.o. on universal carrier ZEBRA 4x4.
And what are the advantages of Fiedler snow plough for professional use?
- The front shield of the blade is made of 3 mm thick sheet metal
- All swivel pins are equipped with lubricators
- Protective "mushroom" of the central pin
- Suspension of the segmental wiper blade by means of a steel coil spring, encapsulated in a plastic damper - stainless
- All parts are first blasted to a very fine surface roughness value (30 µm) Some competing products are blasted not with such emphasis, on a much rougher surface - 100 µm and the resulting surface coating has a very different thickness, making it inhomogeneous and more often subject to corrosion
- The color is according to corrosion protection class C5 (Salt spray test 1500 h without corrosion!)
- Two coats of powder coating: First zinc coating 180 µm, second, top coating PUR 220 µm, with extreme load capacity
- Spraying is carried out on the principle of different electric charge of the painted surface and the paint used - this allows the paint to reach even the smallest corners of the spreader structure and at the same time has a guaranteed regular thickness on the edges of the structure.
- All hydraulic hose connections are zinc-nickel coated
- All welds and the point of contact of the two sheets are provided with a plastic coating, which prevents the rise of moisture