The tunnel washer is a special device for washing tunnel walls and traffic signs.
- It is a special washing head, which is mounted on a suitable front universal power arm with a reach of approx. 5 m or approx. 7 m from the center of the carrier.
- The carrier vehicle is a MB UNIMOG, tractor, or other suitable carrier.
- The working tool is a robust roller brush, equipped with a system of low-pressure and high-pressure water jets for perfect cleaning of the washed surface.
- The dishwasher is also equipped with sensors for automatic monitoring of the distance of the washing head from the cleaned area.
- The device can be combined with different types and sizes of water tanks